At APCM Wealth Management for Individuals (AWMI), we are a team of smart, driven and capable professionals who provide comprehensive financial planning and investment management for people who wish to secure a financially confident future. We are currently seeking an Intern to join the team for the Fall term, September - December 2021. See Full Job Description Here.
The intern will gain hands on experience with financial planning and investment management with AWMI. The intern will work with the firm’s staff on projects relating to marketing, client planning and deliverables, and investment management projects. Projects may include:
• Assisting with marketing pieces
• Researching technology
• Assisting with coordinating client events
• Revamping quarterly presentation materials
• Using or modeling spreadsheets, databases, or qualitative data related to the portfolios
• Working with financial strategy programs, such as MoneyGuide Pro
• Researching and supporting client delivery
• Proofreading and posting company blogs
• Updating client portfolios
• Other tasks and projects may be assigned as well
The prospective intern must be a resident of Alaska or an Alaskan attending school inside or outside of Alaska. A Graduate student or students in their junior or senior year working towards their Bachelor’s degree will be considered. Prospective interns must have a strong interest in private wealth management or marketing. Recent undergraduate course work should emphasize a money management related field such as marketing, economics, business administration, accounting, or finance with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 in their major. The prospective intern must have excellent customer service skills, a high degree of motivation and initiative, a good working knowledge of Windows operating systems, and be proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point programs.
Application and method of delivery
Prospective candidate should submit via email : a cover letter, a resume, and copies of college transcripts.
Amber Frizzell, AIF®
Director of Operations and Marketing