Current Job Openings
We are currently seeking an intern for the summer term, May - August. Deadline to apply is April 1, 2020
The intern will gain exposure to the overall operations of Alaska Permanent Capital Management Co and APCM Wealth Management for Individuals. The intern will work with the firm’s staff on projects relating to marketing, deliverables to the client, and investment management projects. Projects may include:
· Creating marketing pieces
· Assisting with coordinating client events
· Revamping quarterly presentation materials
· Using or modeling spreadsheets, databases, or qualitative data related to the portfolios
· Working with financial strategy programs, such as MoneyGuide Pro
· Researching and supporting client delivery
· Proofreading and posting company blogs
· Updating client portfolios
· Other tasks and projects may be assigned as well
Dependent on the firm’s needs at the time of the internship and based on the skills of the intern, they will be exposed to and have responsibilities for multifaceted duties and activities supporting the organization and its clients. This individual must be detail oriented and possess excellent social, organizational, and marketing skills.
The prospective intern must be a resident of Alaska or an Alaskan attending school inside or outside of Alaska. A Graduate student or students in their junior or senior year working towards their Bachelor’s degree will be considered. Prospective interns must have a strong interest in private wealth management or marketing. Recent undergraduate course work should emphasize a money management related field such as marketing, economics, business administration, accounting, or finance with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 in their major. The prospective intern must have excellent customer service skills, a high degree of motivation and initiative, a good working knowledge of Windows operating systems, and be proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point programs.