Career Opportunity - Client Relationship Manager
Alaska Permanent Capital Management (APCM) is a Registered Investment Advisor providing investment management services for a diverse client base of institutions including Alaska Native Corporations, Settlement Trusts, foundations, and non-profit organizations. We are a dedicated team of professionals who value our long-standing relationships with entities that provide crucial services across the state. We are looking for a professional who is engaged in our Alaska community and thrives in a team environment.
Title: Client Relationship Manager
Requirements: Bachelor’s in related field with minimum of 3 years of experience.
Salary: Based on experience, eligible for annual bonus pool after one year.
Benefits: Negotiable for Health, Long-Term Disability coverage provided. 401K with generous employer contribution.
The Client Relationship Manager is a central team member whose primary responsibility is to communicate effectively with clients, prospects, and internally with the investment and operation teams. In this position, the Manager is dually responsible for client satisfaction and minimizing risk to the firm. The Manager works closely with the senior relationship manager and chief investment officers to confidently communicate firm messaging to clients. The Manager serves as the primary day-to-day contact for institutional investment management clients and is responsible for addressing client matters efficiently and to the client’s satisfaction. The Manager is also proactive in marketing the firm’s services to potential clients.
- Work closely with the investment team and sales team to support client retention
- Assist in business growth and development. Assist with RFPs and potential client pitches, represent the firm at networking events, fundraisers, etc.
- Maintain open communication with the sales and investment team to ensure workflows are on track to meet client deliverable deadlines that correspond with meeting dates
- Support process improvements and management of a client relationship management database
- Manage the new client onboarding process including, documentation, asset transition, and communication with internal operations, and investment team
- Discuss a variety of investment matters with clients to ensure their understanding and satisfaction
Email cover letter and resume to Blake Phillips, CFA®, Director of Institutional Solutions, email@example.com.